• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

skids, 242, ect

NCSUcherokee

NAXJA Forum User
For Sale

rusty's engine/tranny skid with mounting bracket and all new hardware
rusty's transfer case skid with hardware
rusty's steering box brace with hardware

242 out of a 1990 with aw4 and DS

set of 4 michilin LTX's(225) - took these off when i lifted the xj

one Uniroyal MT. was spare, never used, moving up in size soon

Tera disco's for 4 inch lift

no pics till this weekend.

Last edited:
second in line for the engine skid

how much rusty's steering box brace with hardware shipped to 11751?

would really like pics too please :yelclap:

thanks!

Trevor

gonna have to wait till i can get weights of these things before i can estimate shipping.. hopfully tommorow (all items are at my house 2 hours away from where i go to school)

as for the condition for the condition of the skids.. great as far as i know.

i can inspect them a little better but i cant remember them even touching a rock at all, other than being covered with NC clay mud i bet they look new- im selling them because im going long arm soon and will lose the mounting points for the skids

i can get pics tomorrow night or this weekend when i stop off at my house before heading down to uwharie for the clean-up

make me an offer WITHOUT shipping included...

how much for the NP242? How much to ship to 17201? Just kidding I can figure that out on my own. Just wanted to know what you want for it. Juice

juice- the case is 150 obo. it weighs about 80 pounds so shipping is a heafty cost...

the skid is 70 obo but somone has already inquired so they get first chance.
as for the case it is for... you got me. It was on a 1990 w/242 but im almost certian that it was ordered as a skid for the 231. if anyone knows a way to distinguish between the two i can figure it out :doh:

Take me out of the bids for the skid. Can't get it (buying a new jeep today).
Wish I could though!

hehe so I guess this means I'm next up for the xfer case skid....if you can get a pic of the skid I can tell you which one it is....honestly there isnt much difference between the 2...

-John

Back