• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

giving away random parts

Çrestfa||en

NAXJA Forum User
I want to get rid of some stuff that I've been just taking off right now.

Driver's side door covering, it's gray and in good shape.

all my fender flares, all grey pulled off rock crawling and but popped back into shape once I took them off.

Stock airbox perfect condition.

fog lights working and in reasonable shape.

Also if someone wants to buy It I'll sell the rear hatch interior covering.

Rear swaybar, sorry dont have front I cut it off with sawzall

I am in snohomish washington right now will be moving down to federal way saturday if you want any of the this stuff just come and you can pick it up. PM me for directions and a good time. If no one wants the stuff I'll just end up throwing it away

rear hatch cover is grey would rather not ship it though because I am extremely busy right now moving and all sorry.

What do the flares look like? I might be interested.

Çrestfa||en said:
I want to get rid of some stuff that I've been just taking off right now.

Driver's side door covering, it's gray and in good shape.

all my fender flares, all grey pulled off rock crawling and but popped back into shape once I took them off.

Stock airbox perfect condition.

fog lights working and in reasonable shape.

Also if someone wants to buy It I'll sell the rear hatch interior covering.

Rear swaybar, sorry dont have front I cut it off with sawzall

I am in snohomish washington right now will be moving down to federal way saturday if you want any of the this stuff just come and you can pick it up. PM me for directions and a good time. If no one wants the stuff I'll just end up throwing it away

sorry guys the day after I moved my dad threw everything away.

Back