• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My new tailgate

lmao well most people don't know a comanche is to start with, and by the time I'm done swapping and modifying I figured it might be hard to figure out. Almost decided to just put mutt on it

That's a very nice Comanche

2004_0216_093051AA.JPG

2004_0216_093101AA.JPG

:cheers:

can't believe someone hasn't thought of this yet. You get the trophy.

very cool :kissyou:

Mark Hinkley said:
I like!

Did you cap the "J", it might fill up with that white stuff!

:D

hinkley

I think you should have caped the ends on the E's as well!
Just think of the better aero you have now with less wind resistance :eyes:
Watch that mileage improve. :roflmao:

Looks mighty good, cap off those letters and smooth the welds and I think you have yourself a very nice product to sell to fellow MJers out there who are often left out from cool new goodies.

XJguy

I can imagine the whistle you get with those open E's....I had a lightbar once that howled horrifically between 60-70mph...it was a low hum slower than that.

Looks EXTREMELY unique - I like!

Just whack some plastic end caps in. The tube looks thin enough to do it and your done :roll:

As a welder and a jeeper, I must say that looks cool. I like how you you hinged it to the bumper. Some of the best made stuff is the stuff that you build yourself. Definatly different!

Back