• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OH: 98 4 door xj for sale

osbornl1

NAXJA Forum User
i have a 98 xj for sale. with 93000 miles one it
listed below are features and accessoires

Power windows and doors, cruise, tilt, 4.0 l with kandn fipk, jet stage 2 chip, poweraid throttle body spacer, aw4 automatic tranny, np231 tcase, chrysler 8.25 rear axle with arb air locker, dana 30 front axle, 3.54 gears, flowmaster dual exhaust, manik front brush guard, piaa 520 fog lights, ipf head light replacements, trail ready rocker panel covers, 3'' bds lift, 31x10.50 bfg all terrian's with half tread left, 15x8 american racing type 23 rims with 3.75 inches back spacing, interior has pioneer perimeer deh-840, jl audio 6 1/2 component's in from 2 jl audio amps under seat and a sony 10 sub. arb air comperssor is set up to use air hose to inflate tires, have carr light bar with one pair piaa 520's on it took it off to get into garages at school.

asking price is 7000 or best offer. blue book last time i check is 6000. and there is over 5 grand in toys on it.

its my daily driver so it is dirty on the inside but i will pay for it to be detailed in and out when purchasing it.

its also missing passenger side front fender flare and mount, bolts broke off and i never bothered order replacement.

if you have any other questions please pm me.

Back