• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

32s are on!

BillR

Toy Jeep driver!
I put the 32x11.50 BFGs on early last week, and I just got pics today. Sorry for the poser shot... :anon:
Looking at the rear wheelwells, 33s would not have stuffed without trimming. The 32s will be a better match for the 4:10s anyway.
Image007.jpg

Abugarcia said:
That looks really nice. You got the KO's right?
Yep, AT KOs. They're supposed to be good on rocks, and we have a bit of snow here also that I thought they'd help with.

Silver Bullet said:
Nice Ride, what spare tire rack do you have?

Thanks

Silver Bullet
That's the bumper and tire carrier from Custom4x4.
Thanks for the comments. :thumbup:

My 31s rubb on a 4" lift. what lift do you have? What size rim and backspacing? Have you stuffed the front with the sway bar disconnected? what kind of trimming have you done? IT looks great I want to go to 32s as well

john said:
My 31s rubb on a 4" lift. what lift do you have? What size rim and backspacing? Have you stuffed the front with the sway bar disconnected? what kind of trimming have you done? IT looks great I want to go to 32s as well
They stuff fine. I had to increse the bumpstops a little.
The rims are 15x8, 4.5" backspace. The lift is an RE 5.5 XD lift, and is right at 5.5 over stock loaded.

BillR said:
They stuff fine. I had to increse the bumpstops a little.
The rims are 15x8, 4.5" backspace. The lift is an RE 5.5 XD lift, and is right at 5.5 over stock loaded.

You should be finr then. I kept knocking fenders off w/ 29s and a bb back in the day. The stock fenders are still a pain to put on even after 4 times.

Back