• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Long Arms

NecksXJ

NAXJA Forum User
i wanna do a long arm kit on my Xj. wanna know whats good out there and what everyone thinks i should get and where i should get it from. i know about clayton and carolinas and rockkrawler. let me know what you think of all 3.

I got arms from Carolina Rock shop so I am alittle bit biased. They are beefy, inexpensive and work very well. Go with these.

I have never herd of anything going wrong with Claytons kit. If I had the money at the time of my LA install, I would probally have gone with Claytons since the Rock Shop arms whernt out yet. Had to pester him to get production started:D

I would run away screaming from Rockkrawler. A frined of mine had a TJ with their long arm kit and the bracket on the axle supplied with their kit failed and sent him and his Jeep into a concrete barracade on the interstate going 65mph. Do a search for Rockkrawler and see all their broken parts. Claytons and the Rock Shop have no problems so they are the better option.

AARON

Back