• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hello, first post! I need some advice too.

Bobke

NAXJA Forum User
I have just found a 99 XJ, 4D, 4.0L and auto trans for $6000., is this a good year to have for a mild wheeler and daily driver? The body is straight, has power window and locks. I will probably use a 3" RE or Skyjacker lift with 30 or 31's for tires. I know that I will have to get a SYE, I have done some searching here the last week or so. I would like to get some nice bumpers, I just havent seen any thing that covers the side panels, how is the selection for bumpers? Anyway, great site here and I will be enjoying being around.
Thanks, Bob

Sounds good to me. '99 is a good year, you have the newer body style but still have the High Pinion Dana 30 front axle.

More and more aftermarket parts are popping up every day, you won't have a hard time finding parts.

Sequoia

Welcome aboard.
Try ajsoffroadarmor.com for awesome custom bumpers at off the shelf prices. He's a little backed up right now, but if you can wait a bit they are well worth the wait. At least take a look before you buy somewhere else.

Back