• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Can I?

climbon

NAXJA Forum User
Wondering if anybody has replaced the aluminum transmission tubes that run from the tranny to the small front radiator that cools it. Is this a very hard project to tackle? Got a big 4WD trip down to AZ and need that peace of mind that all will work fine down and back. Thanks

ask 5-90 about this...

i believe he was looking into the possibility of making up (and selling) some new tranny lines, using all nice and easy to install fittings....

I recently replaced these lines,new factory hard lines were about $25 for the short line from cooler to rad,$15 for the long line from rad to trans.
IIRC
Wayne

Just a follow up: finished the job this afternoon and it took me 2hrs. It was easy just make sure you don't break the plastic snap holders on the end of the tubes that go into the tranny. Now I have my peace of mind to head down to AZ for a 4x rig run

Back