• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who Is Wheeling On Sunday The 22nd?

Tim96XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I was wondering who was staying to wheel on sunday? I promised my daughter if she improved her grades i would take her to Attica. Well she made the Honor Role party1: . The only problem is I can only go on sunday and if everybody is leaving in the morning i don't want to waste the trip. My daughter and I will be driving down saturday nite after i get off work. It would be great to meet and wheel with some of you finally. I have been trying to get to winterfest since i joned but something always happened not this year.

Thanx for any info
Tim

Likewise, if I don't break something, I'll probably stay till 2-2:30 Sunday.

Beezil said:
meeeee tooooooo

You can count him out, he'll be broken by 2:30 on friday.

I haven't decided if I'm wheelin fri/sat or sat/sun. Depends on work mainly.

So looks like i'll be comming down saturday night and wheeling with a couple of you sunday :party: sounds cool.

So it seems like the object of Winterfest is to see if Beezil can wheel all weekend without a major breakdown :explosion . I say he can do it :roll: who's with me.

Will the meeting time be 9:00 at the front gate?

That's the meeting time as I understand it ...

All I've ever seen of Beezil is two legs sticking out from under his ride so I cannot bet. But then ... I've only been there once when he's been.

Les

Back