• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Poll on MY flairs

Are my flairs any good?

• Why did you cut your flairs?

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • better than none

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Nice

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Where'd you buy those?

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters

Slip Kid

That'll buff right out
I trimmed my flairs a while back. Tell me if they suck or not. Plus I kinda wanted to figure out how to make a poll. :)

fc668fc0.jpg

fc668fc1.jpg

Wow I get all these replies, and it only took 2 years. :laugh3:

oh yes I have cut more in the front since then...

The flares are good, it's the tire tread bumper that I'm not sure about. Not ragging on you, but do you have to push something alot? Or in the two years since you posted this have you changed it?

Funny what will turn up, two years to get a post?

Maybe some of my old posts still have hope!

Daryl

The flares are good, it's the tire tread bumper that I'm not sure about. Not ragging on you, but do you have to push something alot? Or in the two years since you posted this have you changed it?

Nope it's still on there. I do push from time to time, the tire saves the other vehicle from scratches(works rather well). And I've never ever scratched the paint on my bumper, and never will :D That thing's made it through several tree incidents.

It's a Jeep family thing, my dad has a tire on the bumper of his 42 MB and my uncle has one on his CJ7. although my dad wont let me put one on his 01XJ, or the Libby, those are the "nice" Jeeps I guess. :laugh3:

Back