• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TÛV- approved lift kit?

bucholzi

NAXJA Forum User
Hi,
I wish to lift my XJ to fit 31" tires, but since I live in Norway I need a lift kit with the german TÛV-approval. Does anyone know of TÛV-approved lift kits sold in USA by online stores? The cheapest alternative I've found in Norway sets me back about 1.200 USD, and that's 2,5" lift with add-a-leaf. A bit expensive, if you ask me.

-Simen

I am looking for fahrwerke in germany also, and almost all kits seems to have TUV-approval. But on the other hand they are almost as (or even more) expensive as in Norway. However, a resident of germany might know where to find the good stuff cheap. Or at least maybe cheap stuff which are almost as good as the good stuff..

OME, ironman and procomp are sold in Norway with TUV-approval, anyone know of a reputable and inexpensive online store who stocks these brands?

Back