• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pics of ORGS supernerfs

CStamm

NAXJA Forum User
OK, so I pretty much decided ORGS supernerfs are the way to fly. Does anyone have any pics of them installed (other than the ones on the site). Does the outer tube work as a step as well, not that that is their main function LOL.
One more thing, best place to get em? I saw them on Sam's Off road and Sun Performance for 325, any other suggestions?

TIA.

CStamm said:
OK, so I pretty much decided ORGS supernerfs are the way to fly. Does anyone have any pics of them installed (other than the ones on the site). Does the outer tube work as a step as well, not that that is their main function LOL.
One more thing, best place to get em? I saw them on Sam's Off road and Sun Performance for 325, any other suggestions?

TIA.

you can use it as a step, but it doesn't stick out that much. just enough to keep rocks away from the lower part of the door. but they are definately the way to go.

10150013.jpg

10150014.jpg

Last edited:
if you located closer to the east. Ok4wd has them for 325.00 plus shipping. I'm sure it's cheaper than Neb. But it all depends on where your located. Juice

Dennisuello,

thanks for the pics, they look impressive.

RobertF,

I will be ordering these soon, and I will let you know who has the best bottom line price.

RobertF said:
From what I understand JKS has just acquired ORGS and all their products. I wonder what shipping will be from Nebraska?

Why don't we ask Mark???, It's his shop, ORGS that is :dunno:

Never mind, I just called for other info, & they confirmed they sold their parts market

Last edited:
FELIX said:
Why don't we ask Mark???, It's his shop, ORGS that is :dunno:

Never mind, I just called for other info, & they confirmed they sold their parts market

Are they going to move the production or still manufacture all the stuff in CA?

I got mine for $350 shipped, let me know if you find a better price.

I am going to pick mine up at OK4WD in New Jersey tomorrow. 325 + 20 for sales tax.

When you install them, make sure you weld them on to the subframe rail. This is what I did so there is no way for them to come off. Oh and when you slide real hard on them for the first time? don't worry it's suppose to sound that way.

Back