• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Maxxis Creepy Crawler tires???

I would definatly think about running them. They have more sidewall lugs the the Iroks seem to. Also the Iroks are pretty soft and street mileage is short, also heard some accounts of the lugs getting tore up. Where are you in Neb.? I get down there a few times a year.

Adam, try Shaun at discount tire in Burnsville. He's been able to hook up a lot of guys from the mn-jeep site. :clap: Ask him about the trail hazard warranty. I think he goes by "Dreams" on mn-jeep.com

on the page it says for sidwall bsw which makes me think they are only 2 ply sidewalls which is less then other tires.

Last edited:
I'm glad to hear that the 37's are gonna be out this month I've been searching all over the net and couldn't find any new info on them. I love the looks of em.

I'd bet that "BSW" for the sidewalls means "Black Side Wall" so no white lettering, but I could be making that up.

I can't find any prices!!!

I don't think side wall strenght is a problem with these tires look at the load rating on the 37 it 3800lbs . thats pretty dang impressive but going with that to realy get them to work will require low low air pressure and maybe even bead locks just to keep them on the wheel.

I'm not from Neb. I'm from MN. I found nebraskatire.com online. They seem to be the only ones that carry the tire so far. I emailed him about the 37's and he said they were coming out in Feb to him. I'm not worried about the air pressure, I run beadlocks already. And they certainly don't have to be road worthy as my truck see's maybe 10 miles a year if that on the road. They really do look aggressive though.

A guy in my club with a Rubicon is the guy on the ad for those tires. He got a set back in June 03' to test them out and do a photo shoot. They are awesome off road. I have seen it first hand. But, on road they wear very quickly.

Alright, so if you had a choice inbetween the 36 IROK, the 37 Maxxis, or the 37 Goodyear MTR's, which would you choose. It's an offroad only Jeep, so it almost never see's pavement.

atowley said:
Alright, so if you had a choice inbetween the 36 IROK, the 37 Maxxis, or the 37 Goodyear MTR's, which would you choose. It's an offroad only Jeep, so it almost never see's pavement.

I would say get the maxxis or the IROK. It really depends on what type of wheelin you will be doing.

Well, I just partially answered my own question. I did some calling around and the Goodyear MTR's are backordered two plus months out. The maxxis will be my next try, and then last but not least the IROK's.

Back