• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Adjusting lower Adj cntl arms???

FELIX

Who Knows, Ask Who
A quick ??? on adjusting the lower control arms. Right now, it seems my front axel sits a little to the rear of the truck, if I run {lengthen}, the adj lower arms out a few threads, will it push the front axel forward, & if so, what else will more that likely be affeced.

Thanks as always

Rob

FELIX said:
A quick ??? on adjusting the lower control arms. Right now, it seems my front axel sits a little to the rear of the truck, if I run {lengthen}, the adj lower arms out a few threads, will it push the front axel forward, & if so, what else will more that likely be affeced.

Thanks as always

Rob

Yes, it'll move the front axle forward a little. You should extend the top ones at the same time (if you have adjustable uppers), so that your camber isn't affected too much. If it's just a couple turns though, you'll be fine.
Billy

JeepFreak21 said:
Yes, it'll move the front axle forward a little. You should extend the top ones at the same time (if you have adjustable uppers), so that your camber isn't affected too much. If it's just a couple turns though, you'll be fine.
Billy

also look for clearance with pitman arm at compression on driver side. tierod might hit it if you push the axle too far forward.

Back