• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for a Clean Mid 90's XJ

lefthand

NAXJA Forum User
I'm in the market for a CLEAN mid-to-late 90's XJ (or ZJ) w/ low miles. Something from about '95 on in the 12K a year mileage range would be a good start. It must be a 6-cylinder and obviously 4wd. Otherwise I'm open to just about anything.

I just did the buy a project and fix it thing w/ a K5 and I'm not interested in going that route this time. I'd rather start w/ a clean base vehicle to start modifications on this time around.

Yes, I've looked on Ebay and Autotrader and have found some that look interesting and that I'm considering but, I'm in no real hurry to buy something. I thought I'd give this site a try, figuring someone may have an inside track on a rig.

I'm located near B'ham, AL and would be willing to travel as far as Memphis, Nashville, Atlanta, Pensacola, FL or Jackson, MS for the right vehicle.

Thanks in advance,

Lance

well Lance i may have your jeep. depending on what you are looking for and what you are looking to do with your XJ. sadly, not quite a 95, its a 91. but if you are looking for something to build a rig with i have already taken care of the hardest points. look in the for sale forum under ( 91 want to trade ) and let me know. thanks
Jon

Xj

E-mail me and let meknow what you are interested in. I buy and sell many XJ's. All i have right now is a 1995 with 114,000 miles on it. I will get some more in the next few weeks if you can wait. I am 90 miles west of Memphis.

JohnJohn said:
Good buddy of mine is selling this one. This Jeep is VERY well maintained! Mike races 914s as another hobby. This Jeep is very mechanically sound.

http://members.rennlist.com/gman/jeep/93_xj_for_sale/

He said he'll keep all of the extras and sell it with black rock crawlers for somewhere in the neighborhood of $5k.

JohnJohn

That one does look very clean but, I guess I should have also mentioned that it needs to be a 4-door. I know you can trim out more of the fenders w/ a 2dr but I need the easier access of 4doors. Not to mention CO is a bit far for me to travel. Thanks anyways!

Lance

Back