• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Want to trade Toyota Pickup for built XJ!

SonomaXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Wanting to trade my truck for a newer model XJ. I'm looking for 4-door, 4WD, 6-cyl, already lifted with (preferably) 33" tires. Now anything close to that will be of interest. I live in socal and go to school in norcal, but I'm serious about this so anyone in the western half of US I'm willing to fly out and drive the Jeep back or meet halfway. Please let me know if you are interested.

My truck is a 1993 Toyota 4WD standard cab pickup, white. 4-cyl 22RE engine (bulletproof) with high miles but runs strong with 5-speed transmission. 4WD works great.

Stuff:
-1-piece (hood, grille, fenders) fiberglass Tundra clip up front with lights
-bumper/skidplate made by Engage Offroad
-3 Hella Rallye 4000's
-31" Bridgestone Dueler M/T's
-Rancho shocks
-bedliner
-Kenwood CD player
-Alpine speakers + tweeters
-Rockford Fosgate amp
-8" bass tube
-aftermarket bench seat
-tinted windows
-Sunpro 5" Tachometer
-Flowmaster exhaust
-Downey intake
-Bosch platinum 4+ plugs

I bought it in July off a guy who was a Toyota mechanic. It is super clean, very well maintained. I need to get rid of it because I go to school up north and it rains so much I need more interior room to carry people and keep things dry, plus I don't have the cash to finish this project in the near future. As you can see I was serious about this but unexpectedly decided it isn't going to work for me up at school.

Pictures at http://www.angelfire.com/mech/prerunner

I will entertain offers so let me know what's out there. My e-mail is [email protected]. Help a college student and future Jeeper out! Thanks.

Actually I'm looking for a straight trade. If someone just wants the truck and doesn't have a Jeep for sale, that's fine. I bought my truck stock for $5500 and put about $1500 worth of parts on it, so make me an offer! I'm just going to use the cash to buy a Jeep anyway so a trade is easier. Thanks guys!

Back