• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: '89 XJ Ltd in Northern Virginia area

Spoony

NAXJA Forum User
'89 Cherokee Ltd. 4.0L, AW4, NP242-J, D30F, D35R. Charcoal with dark grey leather. All power options, no sunroof. 183k miles. Good tires.

The bad:
has some dents, but if you're gonna wheel it, it already looks a veteran!
Pass. power seat has a few motorized issues. only moves a couple directions.
Lack of Pass. Door mirror. I think it got cleaned off on a tree! lol

#4 cyl down on compression. :passgas: Idles rough, but >1500, it is smooth. At highway speeds, cant even tell theres an issue.

The Good:
New Head set for above last stated issue.
New tune-up

$900 obo. Come get it! I was gonna fix it but wifey decided she wants an Excursion diesel 4x4, so I get her Grand Cherokee Ltd 5.2L NP249!!

Pics available when the snow melts.

GR8tires - email me offlist @ ricky AT pro-formance.com. For some reason, my PRIVATE MESSAGES wont send.. :hang:

back to the top!

Bentonedge said:
i am semi intrested in yuor jeep. looking for pics. also so is it run fine now and every thing or does it still idle bad. email me at [email protected]

Sent you an email.

IM000606.JPG

More pictures are available @
www.pro-formance.com/cherokee.htm..

zingin it back to pg.1

all emails answered! :thumbup:

PM replied to, email(s) sent!

emails/pms replied to

Is this Jeep still for sale? I'm very interested in it for a 'trail only' rig..sounds great...

If you can, please send me pics of it and any other details you have...I can have the money for you next week if that's a possibility for you..I'm out of town for about 10 days and can't get back to make a deal until I'm settled back in Richmond...thanks again

Please send pics and info to my email:

[email protected]

Dave

Back