• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ball Joints

tireroastin93XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I'm going to be lifting my XJ 3" eventually, but I have to replace a couple of ball joints now. I figure I might as well replace them now instead of after the lift so it won't cause any extra problems. What are some good, fairly heavy duty ball joints that will hold up to some mild trailing that won't break the bank. It's mostly a daily driver.
Mike Harris

tireroastin93XJ said:
I'm going to be lifting my XJ 3" eventually, but I have to replace a couple of ball joints now. I figure I might as well replace them now instead of after the lift so it won't cause any extra problems. What are some good, fairly heavy duty ball joints that will hold up to some mild trailing that won't break the bank. It's mostly a daily driver.
Mike Harris

I hear that MOOG is the best but are twice the cost but provide a lifetime warranty.. I need to replace mine badly.

tireroastin93XJ said:
Mike Harris
Wow is this some kind of parallel universe or what?Mike Harris meet......Mike Harris!

Back