• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Black Diamond 3" lift kit

Art Garcia

NAXJA Forum User
Please let me know experiences you may have in the installation or use from the 3" XJ Black Diamond lift kit.

I find one at $362.00 including shipping and XT Black Diamond shocks.

I cant spend a lot of money, I´m going to use my XJ for daily driver and ocasional easy / medium off road trails.

Any objetive coments are welcome, thanks.

Art Garcia

PD. Do you know the 4Wheekerssupply.com Business? Is it a serius supplier?

Black Diamond no more...

Blk. Diamond is/was owned by Warn. They dropped the suspension lproduct lines for some odd reason. I heard they were very well recieved. You're bound to find some good deals. Curious to hear if they are back in the suspension business.

PLATZIE

I rescued some black diamond coils, lcas, and front shocks from a rolled over xj in the junkyard almost two years ago. A bit stiffer springs than stock and the shocks were big and stiff, if they are the same you wont need the front sway bar at all. I used them hard for a year with 4" spacers on top of the springs to clear 33's. They worked really well and now the springs and shocks are on my wifes xj. A little rub with 31" truxus mts. I need to put a 1 inch spacer on her front to clear the 31's well.

Back