• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

coil spacers and shackles

XtremeJ

NAXJA Forum User
Anybody have any coil spacers 1.75" to 2" and lift shackles for sale and take PayPal?

i have a DAYSTAR budget boost i never used.. paid $85+shipping for it...
these are the non-greaseable shackles IIRC it was advertised as a 1 3/4" lift they say would fit 31s... new never used it..
$70 shipped.....
mike

Budget Boost

Wondering if you still had the Daystar lift and what all it has. Is it the spacers and the shackles? And are you still wanting $70 shipped? Thanks

the original post gets dibs on it.. i did offer it to him first.. if he choses not to take it i will post it for sale guys... i only offered it 2 hrs ago... :dunno:

mike

sidriptide said:
the original post gets dibs on it.. i did offer it to him first.. if he choses not to take it i will post it for sale guys... i only offered it 2 hrs ago... :dunno:

mike

Mike,
If it includes 2" coil spacers I'll take it! Let me know.
Thanks,
Earl
teammud.com

mike,

I pm'ed ya last night after reading this post about this topic, I wanted to buy he didn't pull through I PM'ed ya at about 12 midnight or so.

Back