• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Engine and Dash Pic Request!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boston Mangler

NAXJA Forum User
hey guys

can someone with a 97 or newer 4.0L XJ with AC please send me some nice pics of the engine compartment and also the area where the AC compressor is

and some pics of the interior (dash and near the radio) would be great too!

(FYI, i am in the process of buying an XJ and already trying to plan my OBA setup)

email = [email protected]

thank you

is this the same boston mangler who has been on the boards forever?
didn't you used to have a yj or something?

you'll be able to spot your a/c compressor right off, its pretty obvious.....

Boston Mangler said:
hey guys

can someone with a 97 or newer 4.0L XJ with AC please send me some nice pics of the engine compartment and also the area where the AC compressor is

and some pics of the interior (dash and near the radio) would be great too!

(FYI, i am in the process of buying an XJ and already trying to plan my OBA setup)

email = [email protected]

thank you

here's mine:

Cat_Carrier.jpg

Beezil said:
is this the same boston mangler who has been on the boards forever?
didn't you used to have a yj or something?

you'll be able to spot your a/c compressor right off, its pretty obvious.....

LOL, yes, this is the same Boston Mangler that has been on the board forever and yes i had a nicely built YJ. Well, the divorce is over with and i am now looking to get back into the wheeling world (via XJ) and looking for some info! I am looking for some pics of a post 96 engine compartment to see if there is even room for a York in there! or if i can put another sanden in there. Also, looking for dash pics on how to mount some stuff! Any pics?

thanks

This thread is unrelated to modifications and is also on the OEM forum. Please do not double post.

(Okay, it is "related" to mods but you're asking for pics of stock Jeeps. Pick one forum for each post, please.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back