• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

bfg 33x10.5x15

harley18411

NAXJA Forum User
I have four BFG all terrain ko tires for sale 33x10.5x15 they are mounted on AR-39 wheels but will just sell tires if wanted.2 tires have about 80 percent
thread the other two about 60 to 70 percent rims have some scratches and marks but still look good . The rims have 3.75 b.s they do not rub control arms even at full turn. I rotated tires but two of them wore more than the other two. Looking to get around 425 with rims or 225.00 with out. I also have one brand new tire same as others (spare) for 100.00 feel free to make offers thanks BOB

harley18411 said:
I have four BFG all terrain ko tires for sale 33x10.5x15 they are mounted on AR-39 wheels but will just sell tires if wanted.2 tires have about 80 percent
thread the other two about 60 to 70 percent rims have some scratches and marks but still look good . The rims have 3.75 b.s they do not rub control arms even at full turn. I rotated tires but two of them wore more than the other two. Looking to get around 425 with rims or 225.00 with out. I also have one brand new tire same as others (spare) for 100.00 feel free to make offers thanks BOB
where are you located?????? might be interested

33'' bfg tires

I am located in lake winola pa near scranton northeast pa area.What are you interested in ? I am willing to pay half shipping let me know.

rims are gone but tires are still for sale

rims are gone but tires are still for sale make me an offer can send pics
send email address to [email protected] for pics.

pictures

will send them tonight when I get home from work.
BOB

Bob - you've got a pm waitin for ya' :viking:

Back