• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

EXO cage's...again!

Renegade Jpr

NAXJA Forum User
OK after searching and reading many post I ran into the pictures of this XJ:

IMG_2936.jpg
IMG_2960.jpg

So far Im 80% sure I want to go with a exo cage on my xj. After doing research I have found that they need to be tied into an interior cage or onto the roof somehow to work correctly. I want to go with C-Rok's kit, but I dont see how its tied into the roof. Concerning the pictures above, I dont see how that one tied into the roof(or does it have an interior cage that I cant see...) and apperently it was tiped into that obstical and it held just fine. Im just looking for idea's.

What does everybody think of the C-Rok kit? Only down fall to that is I have an AJ's front bumper and rockrails....Oh yea, how would you tie the exo cage into the roof's pinch seam properly?

Renegade Jpr said:
OK after searching and reading many post I ran into the pictures of this XJ:

So far Im 80% sure I want to go with a exo cage on my xj. After doing research I have found that they need to be tied into an interior cage or onto the roof somehow to work correctly. I want to go with C-Rok's kit, but I dont see how its tied into the roof. Concerning the pictures above, I dont see how that one tied into the roof(or does it have an interior cage that I cant see...) and apperently it was tiped into that obstical and it held just fine. Im just looking for idea's.

What does everybody think of the C-Rok kit? Only down fall to that is I have an AJ's front bumper and rockrails....Oh yea, how would you tie the exo cage into the roof's pinch seam properly?

Just because it's the right way to do it doesn't mean that's the way everyone does it ;)
Billy

those are my pictures....not of my rig....but my pics. :wave:

No internal cage there....it holds up like a champ though.

I agree that the right way to do it is to have an internal cage tied into the external, but his cage works great for him.

Last edited:
Who's jeep Fatwreck

I am interested in asking some questions and seeing some more pictures of the Colorado Jeep you show. Is the owner on NAXJA? SIG, if not do you have an email address?

motorman said:
I am interested in asking some questions and seeing some more pictures of the Colorado Jeep you show. Is the owner on NAXJA? SIG, if not do you have an email address?

He is not on naxja. His email address is jeeper32 @ hotmail.com .

Back