• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE 4.5" zj springs and other stuff

offroadman83

NAXJA Forum User
I have some brand new in box RE 4.5" zj springs, the same ones used in RE's big drop bracket 5.5" lift. I bought them and didn't use them, because I bought the whole lift and it came with the springs so I have just kept these around. I would take $125 shipped to your door, or trade for 4.88s for a ford 9" rear, 28 spline, or locker for that axle or 4.88s for 30 front, or locker for 30, or maybe even t-case skidplate for a 97+xj, or gas tank skidplate for same model.
Also have all the stock suspension(except for swaybar links) off of a 98 cherokee with shocks-------make offer or trade

where are you

i may be interested in the 4.5 ZJ coils. where are you located? i live in seattle. you'll take 125 shipped to my door?

they might be sold already on JU.-----Kyle

buyer backed out! I am thinking I would rather trade for something now. Any ford 9 " parts considered, as well as front dana 30 locker or 4.88 gears, or rockrails or skid plates to fit a 98 cherokee. Let me know what you got-----------Kyle

offroadman83 said:
buyer backed out! I am thinking I would rather trade for something now. Any ford 9 " parts considered, as well as front dana 30 locker or 4.88 gears, or rockrails or skid plates to fit a 98 cherokee. Let me know what you got-----------Kyle
I'd be interested in the coils but I can get them new from DC in VA shipped for less. I'll be ordering mine Friday, let me know if your price comes down before then.

Have anything for trade? I would hate to sell these for less as I bought them for more. I am really needing the stuff I listed for trade so I can get out wheeling again. I am really missing my old cherokee now as the new one is not ready yet.--------Kyle

These are brand new never been on a cherokee ever, and sitting in a box for over a year. I can't take 80, anything for trade?------Kyle

I may have your xj skid plate, and gas tank skid. I also have a sneding unit for an XJ gas tank. I've got a complete 99 I am getting ready to part out.
Todd
P.S. all items are stock.

offroadman83 said:
Have anything for trade? I would hate to sell these for less as I bought them for more. I am really needing the stuff I listed for trade so I can get out wheeling again. I am really missing my old cherokee now as the new one is not ready yet.--------Kyle
Got a gas tank skid and a rear hitch.

Hey JNJ, will these fit my 98 cherokee though?

You could always find me a front dana 44 up there in san antonio and buy it for me and trade me as well, I will even go and pick up the 44 from you. I don't have the time to go up there and search the yards, but I would make time to go pick up the axle.----Kyle

Last edited:
offroadman83 said:
Hey JNJ, will these fit my 98 cherokee though?

You could always find me a front dana 44 up there in san antonio and buy it for me and trade me as well, I will even go and pick up the 44 from you. I don't have the time to go up there and search the yards, but I would make time to go pick up the axle.----Kyle
The skid is off a 90 so it wont fit. I'm not sure about the hitch, I think they are all the same (XJ models).
The front 44 will cost more then the coils are worth. Plus the time and labor involved.

Back