• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

quick Q

Yours came with a 35 because of ABS...

JJ13 said:
no abs... :dunno:
Then yours is 27 spline, unless you bought it with the super 35 in it, in which case it wouldn't be stock but then you'd have 30 spline. But hey, you already knew that.

Okie Terry said:
Then yours is 27 spline, unless you bought it with the super 35 in it, in which case it wouldn't be stock but then you'd have 30 spline. But hey, you already knew that.

I think we're getting mixed up here.

The question relates to a 2000 XJ. In that year, DCX used a Dana 35 rear axle (27 spline) in the vehicles with ABS, and they used a Chrysler 8.25 axle (29 spline) in the vehicles without ABS.

Are we all on the same page now?

Eagle said:
I think we're getting mixed up here.

The question relates to a 2000 XJ. In that year, DCX used a Dana 35 rear axle (27 spline) in the vehicles with ABS, and they used a Chrysler 8.25 axle (29 spline) in the vehicles without ABS.

Are we all on the same page now?
Thanks Eagle. We can turn the page now. I was just kidding with Jud. He said he had the D35, which is 27 spline.Then I just threw in a loop with the super 35 comment. But in actuality, he DOES actually know the spline counts ;)

Back