• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mopar tire carrier,roofmount 2 weeks old

mdoffroad

NAXJA Forum User
After finding a brand spanking new Mopar tire carier for the roof of my XJ... I get it on, and find out, ooopss, I can't park downtown, I KNEW I forgot something,ohhh, well, I guess I am gonna store it inside for now... All the hardware, been snowed on once in the 2 weeks its been on..

$175 plus shipping or best offer....

You say it can handle a 33? How does it mount & how much to ship to 35773? I'm interested if we can work a deal without the shipping killing me...

mdoffroad said:
gimme a day or two to get it off, but, shipping was $36 to me from New England, could just do the same and I'd pay the rest if it came to it..

I was telling a friend about it and he told me about one that may be for sale local, so no rush to pull it. If I can pick one up here I'd rather do that than have to ship it. He may be wrong about it, but he said the guy told him he'd sell it for $100 and hadn't had any takers in the last month. If he's still got it, I'm all over it! :party:

Back