• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Flares!!!

jeepthing1981

NAXJA Forum User
I need a set of bushwacker cutout style fender flares with the pockets. i dont care if they are used or new, they can even be abused (not broke in pieces but some battle scares is to be accepted). this is the last item i need to finish off the exterior of my 94 xj.
anyone who has a set or knows someone with a set that might be willing to part with them, PLEASE let me know!!!

thanks---

4x4xfar said:
I have a set on my rig and I am going to Tj flares I think! 4X4XFAR
Why are you changing to tj flares? I bought a set of tj flares on ebay last week and am thinking of dumping them in favor of bushwackers.

digger4u said:
Why are you changing to tj flares? I bought a set of tj flares on ebay last week and am thinking of dumping them in favor of bushwackers.

How much are you asking for the TJs?

I am not sure what i am going to do yet. Actually i dont even have possesion of them yet. My question about them is, how far will i have to cut the rear fenders to make them fit. I dont want to cut past the welds.

digger4u said:
I am not sure what i am going to do yet. Actually i dont even have possesion of them yet. My question about them is, how far will i have to cut the rear fenders to make them fit. I dont want to cut past the welds.

Check out http://www.jeepin.com He has a write up on installing Bushwackers on an XJ.

Back