• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ORGS TB Axle-End Mounting-What's Going On??

footdale

NAXJA Forum User
Just replaced my stock track bar and mount with Kevin's TB conversion that uses the ORGS TB. This bar uses the stock 10mm bolt for the axle end mounting. But the bushing ID is like 11+mm! I was concerned that there would be tons of play at this joint during weight transfers, but Kevin convinced me that this was cool and it would be fine. Put it together and it is super solid like he said.

I'm just curious as to why it doesn't move around. any ideas?? There was just a little play in the TRE on the stock bar and everytime I made a turn it sounded like it was going to fall apart. The stock bushing was a close fit to the bolt, but ORGS didn't think that was necessary for some reason. I just can't picture why.

-Joe

Joe,

I just talked with Kevin and we need you to get in contact with him for some info for you.

Thanks

mark

I was just looking for an explaination to take care of my curiosity. Since installation I've had it aligned and wheel'd it pretty hard and the it is rock solid still. Before the install Kevin told me that that is just how the design is and that ORGS has been doing it for years with no problems. If that is not the case, then of course I would like to clear that up. Hope not since I just shelled out $50 to get it aligned.
Thanks

Footdale,

Mark Hinkley (www.orgsmfg.com) is the one who made the track bar. Kevin probably has some information you need.

One of my first track bars were the same. I drilled the stock mount out and replaced the bolt. It worked with the smaller bolt a while.

Lincoln

Back