• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Left and Right Motor mounts the same?

KLXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Just got my MORE Bulletproof Mounts and both right and left are identical. Is this right? Had a look in my 4.0l XJ and couldn't tell if they are identical to the MORE. I used to own a 2.5l and when I changed the left and right motor mounts, they were different! Can someone please tell me if I have the right parts for my weekend project?

I've never dealt with the MORE mounts, but with OEM replacement type, these come two per box and are interchangable between L<->R

The HO's might be different, but I had to remove my oil filter adapter on my 89.

They are the same on my 89

KLXJ said:
Just got my MORE Bulletproof Mounts and both right and left are identical. Is this right? Had a look in my 4.0l XJ and couldn't tell if they are identical to the MORE. I used to own a 2.5l and when I changed the left and right motor mounts, they were different! Can someone please tell me if I have the right parts for my weekend project?

Mine is a HO, are they still identical...thanks .. I just hate it if I opened up everything and find that I have the wrong part... especially so if I'm half way round the world so that's no fun...

CheapXJ said:
yeah they're identical

no it's not a problem.

Back