• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

head count

Wife and I will be there by noonish on Fri.
Staying at the Inn unless they find out about the livestock and firearms.
Hasta.

I'll be there early Fri morning in the Winnebago. Planning on staying at the Badlands campground, but may do the riverfront depending on conditions and if I can get the generator fixed. I've got about 5 bins of kindling wood so far for the campfire. :party:

I'm following Scott and Dan down there.... so they know when were leaving. Would rather a warm bed, but will stay up in the XJ if I'm not the only one suffering :p

My son and I will be there early Saturday Morning. Planning on camping Saturday night.

Les

Plan on arriving Fri. sometime. Leaving Sun. Camping somewhere.

Ang and I were planning on leaving either Thurs night or Fri morning early, we've got 6+ hours of driving so maybe we'll just drive enough to make the Blue Chip and stay there for the night, :dunno: , but by any means we'll be there by noonish Friday. We're camping (bussing), either at the badlands or if there's room at the river I'm game for that, however I think in the past we've decided that the bus may have a hard time getting down there, or at least out of there. I know that there's gonna be me with my bus, Bob with his and the other 'real' motorhome, so maybe the badlands would be better, besides they have a year round shower and warm pooper.

We're not leaving till Sunday or we break.

will be there friday morning unless someone is going to be around on thursday evening in which case I'll come down on thursday evening. No plans as to where I'll be staying....I'll play it by ear...

mac 'doing this trip on a shoestring budget' gyvr

For those of you looking for a place to stay, I will have an extra bed at the inn. To be considered the applicant MUST meet the following requirments:

FEMALE!!!
HUMAN!!!
ALIVE!!!

That pretty much sums it up. Resonable rates will be negotiated upon meeting you.

Rev

Rev Den said:
For those of you looking for a place to stay, I will have an extra bed at the inn. To be considered the applicant MUST meet the following requirments:

FEMALE!!!
HUMAN!!!
ALIVE!!!

That pretty much sums it up. Resonable rates will be negotiated upon meeting you.

Rev

Thats a great idea...
Might wanna post that on the singles boards.. :roflmao:
Doubt you'll have much luck here... but then again......

Ill be down there.....im planning on taking that friday off work and coming down..... Ill be camping where the beer is cold and the fires warm.

Chewy

man, you guys are in for a real treat....

I sampled the brew no too long ago, and it is NICE....

very similar to sam adams.....

the brew is lagering in its keg, at a nice 54*F

purrrfect.

donations will be accepted and will go toward the "make a beer" foundation.

Back