• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HD High Pinion Dana 44 (pics)

KarmirXJ

NAXJA Forum User
up for sale... Custom hub to hub housing...

Currie built RC HD 44 1/2 tubes CJ nuckles Gusseted Brackets made for XJ-TJ-ZJ front setup. stock rubi shafts would fit (axle is cut to factory spec but hub rotor put axle at about 63-64 WMS)

------parts list-------

Currie Housing
Chevy flat top knuckles
PartsMike super flat arms
5x5.5 Hub rotor from ford
1/2 chevy calipers
warn premo hubs
Hysteer setup done by (Mike at 4xdoctor in CA)
1 ton GM TRE at drag link tie rod
Hybrid Custom/Rubicon express Trac bar
brand new Timken Bearings / seals
Dana Spicer ball joints

this axle is brand new with 0 miles hasnt even been outa of the garage yet.:D

asking price $1900... your not gonna find a better deal with a 'bolt on' axle with all this shit on it already.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Hey Karmir,

What will it take to finish this axle? Why are you looking to get rid of it? I am still interested. TIA. Maybe we can make a deal that will satisfy us both. I Would like to talk to you over the phone if at all possible, I am truly interested, I'm not jut wasting your time here I promise.

Chris

CStamm said:
Hey Karmir,

What will it take to finish this axle? Why are you looking to get rid of it? I am still interested. TIA. Maybe we can make a deal that will satisfy us both. I Would like to talk to you over the phone if at all possible, I am truly interested, I'm not jut wasting your time here I promise.

Chris

Pmed ya my #, since your soo interested, will talk over the phone....

o ha....

BTT. :D

Back