• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'm Funked.

Legacy

NAXJA Forum User
yesterday iwas in an wreck i hit a older fire bird he hit another car and so on, i was only going 20 but i hit my xj on the right side in the front i need some OME parts i wanna fix my xj. any one know where i could find some a good price on parts?
i have a 91 xj.
thanks for any help

scrap yard...u-pull-it preferably...lotsa junked ones out there and many parts are interchangeable.....

don't get em from Quadratec, they fit like sh!t.

thanks, but there's not to many yards around here that will let you pull the parts.
thanks for the input.
any one else?

Mopar? Check you local Off road shop, I also got in a wreck and I took the option to get a check from my insurance company and rebuild it myself, ARB upgrade... Also check www.RustysOffroad.com they have some custom built fenders...

First a list of things (parts) needed would help others know what you want/need.

Just a thought...

mark

right fender, front bumber, every bracket needed to hold on the bumber, headlight benzel, turning signal,frontnose panel, radiator,grill, plus all the parts(mostly little parts) i'm going to find when i take it apart.
my bumber pushed my fender up against my tire.
thanks for all the help. basiclly i have to re-build the front right coner of my xj. i'm not going to get a dime from my cheap a$$ insurance company to rebuild my xj.

How about ebay..?
I have found many parts for my vette... and already tried and got some for my dad's 89 Cherokee.. If you are careful, you can get good deals..

sounds like what happened to me. I hit someone and needed a new header panel, drivers side fender, hood, and front bumper. My insurace gave me nothing so i took it to see how much it would cost to get done at the shop and they gave me a quote for $5500. I Ended up fixing it all without painting anything but the fender for less then $300. If you look/ask around youll find cheap parts.

def. check ebay. I was involved in a hit and run that took out my back bumper and dealer wanted I think $970 to fix it, but ebay was less than $100 for the parts. Check it out

Back