• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Quick Lock?

Jeepin_rebel

NAXJA Forum User
Has anyone used the quick lock in the D35? If so how well or not did it work. What type of locker is it? i.e cluch type? I would like to install this setup along with 4.56's in my xj. Any info would be helpfull

Thx

Spc Stauffer Camp JC Iraq :us:

The Quick Lock that I have seen looks almost identical to my Lock Right. And I love my lock right. So far it has helped me run a trail with the front disconnect not working. And aided in snapping a rear D35 shaft!

Jeepin_rebel said:
Has anyone used the quick lock in the D35? If so how well or not did it work. What type of locker is it? i.e cluch type? I would like to install this setup along with 4.56's in my xj. Any info would be helpfull

Thx

Spc Stauffer Camp JC Iraq :us:

I Have an EZ locker in both the front D30 and the back D35 and they work great in my DD. I believe the quick lock is very similar to the EZ locker also. It fits inside of the existing carried and replaces the Spider gears. It has two sides that "lock" together with little fingers and has tension holding them together by little springs. When you go around a corner coasting the fingers "unlock" and allow the tires to spin at different rates causing a small clicking noise. Under power the fingers stay "locked" keeping both wheels spinning. I love my lockers and are a real benifit off-road. Hope it helps and good luck out in Iraq.
:thumbup: :patriot:

Back