• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody have some spring packs?

Timmay

NAXJA Forum User
My rear end is sagging big time on my 2000 XJ. I was wondering if anyone had stock, or any thing up to a 3" lift set of rear leaf springs i could have. Let me know here or send me an email at [email protected] .

Thanks a bunch.
Tim

I have what's left of my spring pack less the main spring. I did the Dakota leaf conversion and kept the main spring. I also have an AAL that is less than one year old. Give me your ZIP code and I will figure out what shipping will be and we can go from there. If you are interested.

xjnation said:
I have a set out here in AZ off a 77,000 mile limited great condition jeep ws never off road, I dont know what shipping would be though
Can you name a price? Would these provide any lift? I believe the upcountry package gave you 1", but wasnt sure about the limited.

seanR said:
I have what's left of my spring pack less the main spring. I did the Dakota leaf conversion and kept the main spring. I also have an AAL that is less than one year old. Give me your ZIP code and I will figure out what shipping will be and we can go from there. If you are interested.
I'd rather have full packs, but if not, i'll go with yours. Also, what year leafs from the Dakotas should i look for to do the conversion? I may just do that instead.

Back