• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tires/Rims

collegeoffroad

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone out there offer Tires/Rims for pretty cheap? I just finished a 3.5" RE kit on my '89 XJ and now it looks kinda strange with balding 29's and the factory wheels (the gold Ltd. ones). I'm looking at getting some Black rockrawlers and hopefully 31X10.50 Bridgestone Dueler Revo A/ts. Please Respond if you might be able to help me out with this!

I have a set of Yokohama At's 32x11.50x15 I will sell you for 125. good tread. Also got a set of AR blk rockcrawlers 100.00 dave

35xj said:
I have a set of Yokohama At's 32x11.50x15 I will sell you for 125. good tread. Also got a set of AR blk rockcrawlers 100.00 dave

what's the Backspacing on the rockcrawlers? I'd definitely be interested in those. However, I'm not really looking at going as large as 32's, so I'm afraid those wouldn't quite work for me. Please send me some pics when you get the chance :cheers:

Back