• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The big picture

RichP

NAXJA Forum User
Just had this mailed to me.

That is good, even if a fake.

I remember Woody as a young neo-conservative longhaired punk shoveling snow off the Charles River so we could play hockey... Carved out F--K IRAN next to the rink in large enough letters so Inbound Logan AC could read...

And I hope the Ayatollah and his Mullah didn't like it either! LOL

Woody, I have mixed feelings about your last post. As I am half Persian, I take it somewhat personally, but I don't like the Ayatollah either. I saw that picture too, and I wish it said F#$k Saddam, not Iraq. Iraq and Iran are not the problem, it's their leaders. My dad and extended family fled Iran in the late 70s when most did, and I was born here(my mom's american). I'm a VERY proud american, perhaps moreso because my dad struggled so hard coming from Iran as a professional engineer and had to start over here as a messenger boy. He is now the VP of a fortune 500 construction company and doing very well for us. I just thought I'd add some perspective from a Persian-american. Peace

Ary

Back