• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Can't go to Calico

GRNT

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
A good friends sister died today of cancer and the memorial service is Saturday the 31st. We really need to be there as they have been good friends along with the parents for a long time.
Have fun.
Mil

I'm sorry to hear that Mil.

I lost my Dad that way and more recently my boss; a close friend as well. (Now I have his job. That makes TWO things I'm gonna kick his ass for next time I see him! ;) )

We'll miss you...

bburge

RisingSun said:
I'm not going to make it either, my Dad just had a heartattack last night here at home.... (scariest shit of my life!) and I need to keep an eye on him once he gets home from the hospital. Only have one dad, I have many days to wheel. Have fun folks

Scott Suyeto

I hope the best for you and your dad man.

Sequoia

RisingSun said:
I'm not going to make it either, my Dad just had a heartattack last night here at home.... (scariest shit of my life!) and I need to keep an eye on him once he gets home from the hospital. Only have one dad, I have many days to wheel. Have fun folks

Scott Suyeto

Sorry to hear the news. Hope all goes well for your father and family.

Joe

Mil and Scott,

You guys will be in our thoughts.

Peace be with you.

I am not going to be able to make it out either...lucky my reason 1000000 times less painful as the above. Work is going to be rolling out a new software version and needs me to be around on Sunday for the deployment. Not to mention I am NO WHERE near where I need to be on the jeep. I still have to put in new injectors, rear bumper, tc skid. Hope you guys have fun though.

FYI My camp spot is open for anyone who wants it. It is paid in full for friday and saturday, so who ever gets out there and claims the spot first can have it!!!

The site number is A6. So its open guys!

Sorry again I wont be able to make it.

Have a breakage free weekend.

-Scott

Back