• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'87 Head or Block, '84-'86 Jeep for parts

lobsterboy25

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking for a new head for a 4.0L non H/O 1987, my head is cracked. When I took the head off it looks like i could maybe use a engine block if anybody has one. I also have an '85 XJ as my daily driver and am looking for some parts or maybe an XJ that needs an engine or something.

Thanks
James

I've got a salvage 4.0 longblock from my 89 you could have...Dunno if the block is any good, but I'm pretty sure the head can be gone through & be ok.

Free to good home LOL

Located in Carthage NC, 1 hr south of I40.

I am buying an 87 for parts (mostly the D44 in the rear) soon. I don't need the head or the block if your interested. The guy I'm buying it from says that it was rebuilt 70,000 miles ago if you were wondering about the milage. I'm not sure how to ship something that large to you, 'though. Let me know if your interested. [email protected]

Israel

I have a Ported and Polished '89 head with no valves or springs. It has all the machine work done to it, I just decided to use an HO head on my stroker and had the brand new valves and springs put on my new head.

I have a 4.0 out of n 88XJ. Asking $300 for the motor. Has highmiles but was running with no problems. I am parting out the whole jeep, what other kind of parts are you looking for?

Its all located in St. Louis, MO

Thanks,
Jack
[email protected]

Back