• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FINALLY !!! Got some lift...heres the Pics

:repair: Before, during and after shots. Thanks to "The Punk Bitch" (Chris V.)and Lee J. for the help!! (that really is his nickname).

The front has 4.5 rough country coils, and the rear has 3" RE add a leafs, and 2" spacers. Next is the TJ flare install and the Rusty's Track bars. Oh yeah, going for 35x12.50s. Or at least 33s. Input is appreciated!!

Have a rattle under the console when I gear down. Any suggestions?

I will post pics, as soon as I figure out HOW !

Stick said:
:repair: Before, during and after shots. Thanks to "The Punk Bitch" (Chris V.)and Lee J. for the help!! (that really is his nickname).

The front has 4.5 rough country coils, and the rear has 3" RE add a leafs, and 2" spacers. Next is the TJ flare install and the Rusty's Track bars. Oh yeah, going for 35x12.50s. Or at least 33s. Input is appreciated!!

Have a rattle under the console when I gear down. Any suggestions?

I will post pics, as soon as I figure out HOW !

Find out the address to the pictures (ie. http://www.yourserver.com/pictures.jpg) and then put the address in between the
tags.

Back