• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Comments on Rusty's Exhaust Kit??

Fonzie14

NAXJA Forum User
Is Rusty's exhaust kit any good? My muffler is about shot, as well as the cat. so i was looking at Rusty's, not too expensive so i dont mind banging it on the rocks. I was curious about the sound too, dont want it sounding like a tank or something. Also suggestions on the cat. too. Thanks. -fonz

here is the link to the kit:
Rusty's XJ Exhaust Kit

yup, got mine during the X-mas holidays, with flowmaster exhaust series 50 with delta flow technology (whatever that means), with upgraded K&N filter RE-0810, and rusty's powder coated air tube, for 230 bux shipped awesome sound not too loud, you get used to it. :) was gonna get 40 series, it is a bit louder and sounds more ricey, according to the lady I ordered it from, very good service! The muffler is stout, so no worries on rocks there.

the only thing wrong, is that the chrome tip is a bit crooked, it is a bout 30 degrees to the right, but that is ok, it gives a bit more clearance from the hitch I just installed.

Back