• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Member Screwed Up Or What?

TJRON

NAXJA Forum User
Man am I messed up!
I just signed up and I don't have an XJ and I don't live in SO CAL.
Oh well, I'm here anyhow. Are TJs allowed to tag along behind XJs on NAXJA runs? Is it true XJs have more fun?
If anyone comes to the Las Vegas area look me up! I like everything from exploring to hard core. I know some really neat places in these neck of the woods.
Anyone know this guy?
picture.JPG

How about this screwball?
picture.JPG

This guy thinks he can move that rock!
picture.JPG

This guy just left his Jeep there and went home:
picture.JPG

LOL,
Ron

What I want to know is why you didn't get the picture about 5 seconds later?

What they heck were you doing, running for your life?

:D

Welcome, TJs are fine as long as they have a stick in them!

hinkley

Mark Hinkley said:
What I want to know is why you didn't get the picture about 5 seconds later?

What they heck were you doing, running for your life?

:D

Welcome, TJs are fine as long as they have a stick in them!

hinkley

I just realized where that picture was taken. :D
That's a totally screwed up line! :D :D :D

Jes

Ya, your telling me?

I got major panty wadded up my butt about five seconds after that shot! :D

hinkley

Mark Hinkley said:
Ya, your telling me?

I got major panty wadded up my butt about five seconds after that shot! :D

hinkley

Oh schit Mark......
I wanted a picture but the guy driving was yelling his ass off as his right rear was going sky high. I was so glad he shifted, gassed it, put it in neutral or what ever the fawk automatic guys do to go forward when they're about to endo, I forgot all about pictures. I think I got some weight on the rear when the fun part was over. I could photo chop it for you. I can chop more than mrblaine. :D
BTW, for those that haven't been there, that's the top of Jack Hammer backwards. Very nasty off cambor downhill turn.
Ron

TJRON said:
If anyone comes to the Las Vegas area look me up! I like everything from exploring to hard core. I know some really neat places in these neck of the woods.

Hey, we will be in Vegas the 2nd through the 7th. I have a convention tues thru fri but I will probably skip out on Fri. Wanna 'wheel? P.M. me.

Back