• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tj flares and tire size

CW

NAXJA Forum User
Hey, I have 3 inches of lift and want to fit bigger than 31's. I like the look of the tj flares and was wondering what the biggest tires I could fit would be. I still want to have room to flex offroad because Im planning a long arm. Any help would be great because I want to have a plan before I take a saw to my jeep. Also where is the cheepest place to get tj flares?

-Thanks

I've got 3" of lift and TJ flares. I've put my friends 33" Baja Claws on and they fit perfect. (I normally run 31's, I'm skipping 33s and going to 35s and more lift)

korda. how do those 31's look with the flares? i looked at your link and saw your pictures, it was hard to tell. there were no side shots. your xj looks good!:)

I can tell you that the TJ flares can accept 38.5x14.5R15 TSL SXs :D

As long as you have enough lift or long enough bump stops you can run anything up to that size. I have 10" lift in front and 12" rear. See yourself

38.jpg

Back