• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail Leaders

I can do Green, I've run it plenty of times

I didn't even know there was a Blue trail :dunno:

Scott Mac. said:
I'm assuming you mean Pink trail. I've got someone in mind for that but he hasn't gotten back with yet.
Nope.
There is a Red trail now too.
It branches off of Green and goes around the back of the property near that house on the hill.
:lecture:

bgcntry72 said:
Nope.
There is a Red trail now too.
It branches off of Green and goes around the back of the property near that house on the hill.
:lecture:

Last time I ran it that was part of Green trail. You're talking about the house on the hill next to the pond, right? Or are you talking about Todd's house thats back in the woods where that part of Pink is?

bgcntry72 said:
I'm tired.
You win.
Hasta.

huh?

I don't get it.

I wish one of these days someone would explain how the heell those trails work....

the only trail I know absolutly where it goes is orange.....

the other ones just branch off and overlap, start and end at will.

it never made any damn sense to me....

I saw a sign for blue trail, don't know what it is or where the hell it goes.

funny how organized were are, huh?

:flipoff:

Never run Red or Blue, but I've run all the others (except Purgatory of course). I can lead/tail gun whatever, I suppose. Prefer to tailgun what I haven't run yet.

how bout sitting in the passenger side on purgatory ky?

you know the tree isn't there anymore!

ouch!

roll3.JPG

111-1158_IMG.jpg

Where are those damned trees when you need them?

Beezil said:
how bout sitting in the passenger side on purgatory ky?

you know the tree isn't there anymore!

ouch!

roll3.JPG

111-1158_IMG.jpg

Holy shi!T. I miss the tree. But in the word of Boy George, "I'll Tumble For Ya" I trust your cage.

There's trails in attica? damn, i didnt know that? i have no clue where any of them go....

mac 'there is a red trail' gyvr

Back