• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best way to remove renix wiring harness?

You will have to disconnect all the sensors, connectors, retainers, and injectors on the engine side then unplug it from the computer under the dash. After that pry the grommets out of the firewall and fish the ECU connector from the passanger compartment. The harness should then be free and able be removed from the vehicle.

Replacing or converting? If you're not going to use it, can I have it - or is there something wrong with it?

I've got a few projects that I'm working on where I need to recreate as much of the Renix system as I can, and I like having spares around anyhow...

5-90

5-90 said:
Replacing or converting? If you're not going to use it, can I have it - or is there something wrong with it?

I've got a few projects that I'm working on where I need to recreate as much of the Renix system as I can, and I like having spares around anyhow...

5-90

If the person I am going to sell to doesn't need it are you interested in buying it?
Reason they may not need it is, he is converting from a 4.2 to 4.0 in a YJ and getting the 4.0 off a friend, but doesn't know what it comes with.

Back