• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Registration/new mmber Questions

G

I am planning on attening this event but was wondering about if i could bring my friends with in there CJ. we would bring up the rear on the trail runs we run we have a winch. would they be able to tag along and not pay the fees except maby the diner if the deside to join. also i am not currently a member of the NAXJA but i am planign on joinig and was wondering when you needall the money for the registrtion and T shirts? also how do i pay? thanX for helping out a new member

WIll

riding along

Non-XJs can come along. However, if they are going to participate they should pay the same fee as the rest of us. That includes entrance fee to Sand Flats Rec area and one dinner. Also a trail flag.

Moab registration

I should have also mentioned that you down load the registration form and mail it to me ASAP with the $$. The T-shirt orders have to be in VERY soon. You can join NAXJA when you get here or at the same time as you send in your Moab registration.

thanks ill get the reriration and stuff in the mail ASAP!

WIll

Back