• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Paint Code

BobCSmith

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 91' Cherokee, Black w/ Silver trim plus bumper is the silverish color. We are looking for the paint code for this Silver. It's not listed on the vehicle, only the black. Called the dealer, they didn't list paint codes for vehicles as old as 91.
Does anyone know this paint code?
or Does anyone know did jeep use this same color in any newer years?

This also might help:
Paint Codes
(Scroll down to the bottom of the 91 Jeep section. A silver trim color is listed)

Last edited:
I noticed there is a "Dark Silver Trim" color listed on the chart supplied above. It looks darker, though I'm only going by a computer screen. We talked to a few jeep dealers. They all stated they actually never had a paint code for this color???

I've gone through the same thing. It doesn't seem to be in the '91 FSM either. I was able to find a match. I think it's the light quartz(HA2).

I should be able to confirm that tonight.

Don't know if this helps but on my build sheet for my '91. You descibed my heep to a TEE.....

Code = MBZ
Description = Bumper - Rear Argent/Dark Argent

hope this helps..

Back