• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Having fun with spraypaint

Beezil

Member #Nay
NAXJA Member
I've wanted to throw scallops on my jeep for years....

finally did it.

you can't tell from the pics, but the exo cage has graduations of 7 different colors, going from midnight blue metallic all the way to silver in the very back...

scal5.JPG

scal9.JPG

scal10.JPG

scal11.JPG

Drool!
You're the reason why my wife Ownz me! :D

Economos said:
Nice, what kinda paint did ya use? any clear coating on the hood?

nope, no clear....yet!

I already scratched the nice blending job on the rollcage wheeling this past weekend....a lot. oh well its just spraypaint!

I noticed those this weekend ....that came out sweet, i didnt know you used rattle can?

When going full bark mode you must go primer or go home! Or a nice bark green

chewy

Hey how did you get spray paint? You must have trek'd to the burbs!

Mayor flowerpot doesn't trust people w/ rattle cans and you should be no exception to the rule...... I think they should charge folks from the city 4X more for rattle cans when sneak to the burbs to buy em. Or do you need to buy them "under the counter" like a common criminal? If you get caught w/ those rattle cans your going to be down on 26th and cali with the big boys.

You better edit your post now before they come to get you! :eyes:

Chewy

ChEwBaCcA said:
I noticed those this weekend ....that came out sweet, i didnt know you used rattle can?

When going full bark mode you must go primer or go home! Or a nice bark green

chewy

I just read this book, which inspired me.

0971578400.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Nice XJ bro

Love the paint job and art work on it, I do not know if that ride would work for me though, no place to put my subs, and door speakers.......and my carpet would definately get drity in the open like that, other than that its trail rated forsure...lol

Jeff

Beezil said:
the exo cage has graduations of 7 different colors, going from midnight blue metallic all the way to silver in the very back...
Cleaning out the paint closet?

Seriously, it looks great. Nice job. Now if you could only learn to keep the rubber side down...

RR3

Last edited:
Mark Hinkley said:
Man Beezil, that jeep is REALLY UGLY NOW!

Scallops, so 90s...
:D
hinkley

You beat me to it!

Did you show these pics to Miami Vice wife? I bet she'd feather her hair and be on his tip for sure.

CRASH

Back