• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where is the best place/vendor to buy black RockCrawlers?

xj92

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking to get Black Rockcrawlers, 16x8, 4.25 or 4.5 BS. 4WheelParts sells them for $60 each but I don't trust them and would rather go through somebody else if I can get a similar price elsewhere. So who sells them?

xj92 said:
I'm looking to get Black Rockcrawlers, 16x8, 4.25 or 4.5 BS. 4WheelParts sells them for $60 each but I don't trust them and would rather go through somebody else if I can get a similar price elsewhere. So who sells them?

I have always had excellent and fast service service at 4wheelparts. I've heard from a lot of guys that they're the best place to buy those wheels. Do a search and see.

Earl
www.teammud.com

I've just heard of some people ordering from 4WheelParts and ending up with different backspacing than what they ordered, etc. And shipping isn't cheap on 4 wheels. National doesn't even list the BS or the bolt pattern when you go to order on their site. I'll have to give them a call after the weekend. Thanks guys.

Ric "Beer" from AZVJC is a manager at Discount here in Phoenix,he always gives a break to wheelers.

Back