• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Okay its time to start planning...

Kudzu

NAXJA Forum User
:clap:

2004 is here and we nned to get a few things settle so people can make plans...

1. Tellico in March...13-14 or 20-21

2. Need to start planning our monthly rides. Places are Monteagle, Sumertown, Blairsville, Windrock, LBL, Gray Rock, Gardendale

3. Last weekend in april or First weekend in May is Dixie Dozens ride down in Gardendale,AL its north of B'Ham on I65. Who would be up for going down???

4. April 30 - May 2 is Southern trail Fest (SFWDA) in Windrock. Interested???

5.February Frenzy February 6- 8 Gray Rock

Okay throw out someideas and comments....Please quote parts that you are commenting so we all stay on the same page

Of the mentions places, which ones are "stock friendly"? I would love to make an event, but if the jeep cant take it, I may not make it (its my DD).

imma honky said:
Of the mentions places, which ones are "stock friendly"? I would love to make an event, but if the jeep cant take it, I may not make it (its my DD).

Do you have rocker protection??? If yes then most evrywhere you can ride...just have to use the go rounds in some places... If not then LBL and Ellijay are about the only ones I know of where you would not get damage with a stocker. Most times there are open passenger seats if you wanted to check out some of the trails with us...

havn't heard about it Closing...Temp or Permanetly???

The later for the crawl the better for me. Its the only ride I'll be able to take time off for. Plan on bringing 3 xjs with me though. Plus one more friend/xj who just moved up to blue ridge ga.

Okay Travis the Crawl will be July 8-10...The March run is something Several of us have been doing for the past few years...Not much else going on then and it is for most a central location...

after seeing "Wheelin in the Country" on Trucks today, I'd be interested in a ride there. That's Summertown right?

Hey Bob, Welcome to the world of SE NAXJA!

Ohio folks attend the Crawl pretty regularly (One Ton & Chark from SE OH) really the closest place is Land Between the Lakes in KY.

Possibly we can hit trails in WVA if there's enough interest...BigWoody went up there for some event IIRC July 4th last year, maybe he can report more. Most everywhere in the SE is 'pay to play' though, either public land daily fees or private property/event fees.

Hope to see ya on the trail.

Kudzu said:
:clap:

2. Need to start planning our monthly rides. Places are Monteagle, Sumertown, Blairsville, Windrock, LBL, Gray Rock, Gardendale

That all sounds good. There's also Coppenger Cove and Aetna Mountain to consider.

Is Aenta back open last I heard they had blocked the entrances....

I hope you all hit Uwharrie again. I know 2offroad and woody will be there at times. I'm looking forward to the crawl this year. So far the 94 engine is running like a top. Got some bumpers to build and other small issues but she is almost ready for wheeling! Now I just have to find the $$$ for the trips! I'll be lucky to hit two or three this year. Summertown does look fun. I guess I'm not the only one that saw Trucks today!

well since i cant become a member yet because im under 18(some BS) i cant join yall. but me and some guys from TOR are planning on going to Summertown the lst weekend in January. if anyone is interested you are welcome to go.

when is the march run before or after st.pats day?

Mark, thats one of the questions I have put forth to the group...

Rebel XJ, All SE NAXJA events are open to Non Members...and You can have one of your parents join and then you would be a member because a membership covers the whole family...

kool. ill have my dad sign up for me then. anyways like i said if anyone wants to join us for summertown let me know.

Back