• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Couple Questions....

G

Can someone tell me the answer to a couple questions I have? 1. Why am I listed as a "guest"? 2. Is/are there membership dues to be part of the NAC of NAXJA? 3. Why can't I log in with my username and password. HELP?!

Some Answers

the checks should be made out to Kejtar LOL.... sorry, couldn't resist that one. In any case there is no additional fees for the board access. What you want to do though is look up top there should be a register button, if it's not there, try http://www.naxja.net/phpBB2/ .
The reason behind this is that the new style forums allow for a lot more, so you just have to list your preferences/settings again and you will be set.

Kejtar

AND - there are no special dues to be a part of the North Atlantic Chapter (West Virginia to Maine and Eastern Canada). Being in Jersey you're automatically "in" the chapter.

NAXJA Chapters exist for the convenience of local members - we're all NAXJA members (coast to coast - US and Canada - and Germany!).

Mike in NJ
NAXJA Life Member

Back